1. I woke up to the first snow of the season out here at school this morning! I'm sure I'll be sick of it in a month or two, but for now it's pretty.
2. I have pumpkin spice k-cups. Coffee in the morning is such a blessed experience these days.
3. I FINALLY finished the course lessons for my first online real estate class. Only started this...oh...in the middle of summer. Whew. That took forever.
4. The right ribbon for my wedding invitations arrived! Get ready for our invitation assembly party soon roommates....
5. Also got these pretty rose cabs in this week. They're sitting on my desk just waiting to be made into pretty pretty necklaces :)
6. Fiancé emailed me this picture today. Yes, my man is not too manly as to be above emailing me pictures of cute and snuggly koalas to brighten my afternoon :)
7. I smuggled this mini apple pie out of the cafeteria tonight. Well, kind of smuggled. I took a little nibble on the crust while walking out so the cafeteria lady wouldn't yell at me...
8. As soon as I'm done writing this I'm going to continue working on my FIRST embroidered Christmas present. Here's a sneak peak:
9. While embroidering and eating my mini pie I have lots of episodes of Sister Wives cued up and ready to watch. This show manages to creep me out and keeps me strangely fascinated all at the same time...
10. After I'm done embroidering, eating mini pies, and watching Sister Wives I'm going out with the two girls I went to Ireland with over fall break while studying abroad over a year ago. My little college town sure cannot compare to Dublin, but the company will still be good :)
Anyone else feeling pretty good tonight?