1. I've never been home for fall with hubby before. We met the summer after my freshmen year of college. So, for the past three years, fall always meant leaving. I went to school 5 hours away from home & boyfriend, then fiance, now hubby so fall was not always the happiest time for us.
Photo from a day trip visit during fall while we were dating :)
2. Since I've never never been home with hubby for fall, we are DOING IT UP this year!! I've informed hubby that ANYTHING fall-like, we're doing. Corn mazes. Apple picking. Hay rides. Fall Fests at Theme parks. Pumpkin carving. Apple crisp baking. Our weekends are going to be full of activities these next two months!!
4. Pumpkin spice lattes. Can I get an amen?
5. Snuggle weather. And we have the most perfect couch and softest blanket ever that are both VERY conducive to snuggling :)
6. PUMPKIN & APPLE EVERYTHING. Pumpkin roll. Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin Cheesecake. Apple crisp. Apple Cider. Hard Apple Cider. May or may not have already bought a case of hard apple cider. Freaking love that stuff.
7. Fall fashion. My birthday is the day before fall officially starts...I think I will invest some of my birthday mony into new boots, over-sized cardigans, leggings, and some new scarves.
Yay fall! What are you looking forward to most?
This post sponsored by:
Whisper is a new iPhone app to share secrets similar to PostSecret. You can download it in the App Store here