- In church this Sunday when the bible reader said "God is good" and I responded really loud with "all the time" but NO ONE ELSE did and then there was an awkward pause and then he just moved on. Am I the only one who has been trained with "God is good...all the time...All the time...God is good." It's called congregation participation folks.
- Making a your mom joke to someone whose mom recently passed away. dangitdangitdangit.
- The window into my harp practice room at school. People stop in the hallway sometimes and stare at me for an excessive about of time and i'm like....I can see you you know....
- The male professor in my one class who always asks us how we are doing each morning. This is how it went on Monday
- Teacher: How are you doing today Rebecca?
- Me: Bad
- Teacher: Bad? Why's that?
- Me: Because I dropped my bottle of perfume on the floor this morning and it broke and I watched $50 dollars evaporate into thin air...
- Teacher: 50 dollars! what kind of perfume costs 50 dollars??
- Me: Errr..um...from Victoria Secret
- Teacher: errhh. oh. uh. ok. i didn't mean to pry...
- hahaha. At least he didn't ask the name. "Desire by Victoria Secret." That would have been even more awkward.
- Boyfriend got a job today! Yayyyyyy!
- I'm home for "spring break" (even though it's still winter?) I get to sleep in my own bed and see boyfriend everyyyyday
- I hit 100 followers whoooohoooo
- My SUPER COOL giveaway happening this weekend. Check back. Do it. Do it.
- Baby-sitting this little cutie-pie today:
This is my niece Miley. In the middle picture I told her to smile and say cheese. This is what she did instead lol.