Don't forget to enter my first ever giveaway here! And link up to my "this is how I feel about..." series here!
- The question I got wrong on my most recent chem test. The question was "how else does alcohol leave the body." See, I paid attention and knew that alcohol exited the body in small amounts as a gas through breathing. So I wrote "gas." Because of how the question was worded though the correct should had been "breathing." I realized when I got my test back that my teacher now probably thinks I think alcohol exits the body through farting. greattttt
- Wearing my rain coat to class, and after getting there I tried to untie it and realized I was tied onto my backpack and had to do this whole spin around in circles trying to get free battle with my coat in front of everyone in class.
- Having my computer used in class (we needed to skype with a speaker and I had skype). My computer screen was projected onto the huge screen in front of the class...and when we had trouble with skype and had to quit the whole class starred at a huge, blown up picture of boyfriend and me that is on my desktop for like five whole minutes while skype restarted. Never seen my face that large before. Sheesh. The scrolling count down app reading "69 days until I'm home with Shawn for summer!!" was also slightly embarrassing...
- Boyfriend finally getting unlimited texting and I now receive multiple cute texts with him telling me he loves me throughout the day
- Doing well on my paper and test that I
procrastinatedpurposefully scheduled to do last minute before break
- My almost 2 year old niece totally knowing my name now. She offers me pretzels: "Here ya go Becca!" and apologizes " I sorwy Becca." ..."but Miley you didn't do anything!" *looks at me cutely* "I sorwy Becca." SO CUTE.
- My first ever GIVEAWAY which ends on Saturday. Go enter. You know you want to.
- My new hand soap in my bathroom. I now walk around with my hands smelling deliciously like brown-sugar fig all day. And let me tell you. It's a great smell. I'm gonna be real sad when this runs out.
Linking up with Sydney here: