- How bad I am at cutting meat. Once this week, I was trying to cut some pork in the cafeteria and it flew off my plate into the aisle. Multiple people noticed. Another day I was cutting roast beef and a peice flew off into my lap. Had to walk around with gravy stains for awhile. Not. Cool.
- Seeing a friend walk by, meaning to pat her arm, but instead patting her boob
- Breaking my chair during my chemistry class. It's so not my fault. The chairs are old and dying. But now everyone probably thinks of me as the elephant girl who is so fat she BROKE HER CHAIR in the middle of class.
- How many people gave weird looks at my tights/boots combo this Sunday. Yes, they are high heeled boots. Yes, the tights do have holes in them. No, these are not 5 inch black stilletto shoes and the tights are not fish nets. It is totally appropriate. Patterned tights are SO IN RIGHT NOW. Do you not understand this? You have all seen this part of my leg before when I've worn dresses. Now that I'm putting patterned-with-holes-tights over them I'm suddenly a ho-ho?? hrumph.
- I'm going HOME for the weekend. And leaving a day early. So today!! Tonight boyfriend and I will snuggle. Which I so need right now. Business Planning = most stressful class of my life. ahhhhh
- Realizing that I could listen to Pandora on my iphone while at the gym, not just my limited music library. Set it to a hip hop station: instant pump-me-up playlist that makes running soooo much easier.
- My little niece is turning two Friday! Party on Sunday. There will be a bouncy house. I will be bouncing.
- When boyfriend calls me "darling dear"
- I had my first sale on my etsy shop this week! (If your interested, there is a great deal going on now!)
Linking up with Syndey at the daybook here!