Today's Spring Fling Giveaways:
Lauren @ The Simple Sussie is giving away this Bloom Necklace:
Candace @ Sweet Nothings is giving away this Lovely Mustard Yellow Burlap Flower
Go check um out! My giveaway is April 2nd.
- Going over to a professor's house (he had students over for dinner, etc) and watching a movie and it coming to a sex scene. And it was really over-the-top/corny passionate. And there were a lot of us watching it. And we were at my professors house. And it was weird. And it was really quiet. And then I just burst out laughing. Yeah. I looked mature.
- The same professor playing this video clip in class.Once again: Awkward. Quiet. Me busting out laughing. I should really get a handle on that.
- Wearing shoes without socks and them squeaking as you walk, and it sounds like little farts. fart. fart. fart. fart. there goes farting footed Becca...
- Dripping water down my cleavage during class while drinking from my water bottle. Especially when its cold!!! I just want to reach my hand down and wipe it off, but that would be REALLY awkward so I just do an awkward hug-my-chest thing as the water dries...
- Trying to open the door into one of the buildings here with what I thought was my ID card to unlock it. Actually, my ID card was in my right hand and my left hand was frantically waving The Comedy of Errors in front of the sensor for two whole minutes while wondering why in the world the door would not open. Classy.
- My new addiction to the show Sister Wives. Enough Said.
- Once AGAIN having a bathroom cleaner who never gives our suite enough toilet paper! I've been forced to enter the freshman communal bathrooms with my purse and smuggle out wads like this to keep us covered....these freshmen must think I'm really strange. There goes the toilet paper hoarder again...
|Why do you hate us so much bathroom cleaner? WE JUST WANT TOILET PAPER.|
- I'm going home again this weekend!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! After classes today and a five hour drive boyfriend and I will be back together for the weekend :)
- Only 48 more days until this semester is over and it's summahhhh.
- Today I schedule classes for my last semester in college EVER next fall. Whoooo.
- Cheese. It's so good.
- When people use my tutorials and then blog about it. I get so excited!!! Check this one out at Simple Home Life. She used my Paper Fan Banner Tutorial. Looks great!!
- Someone told me I had a cute nose this week. No one has ever told me that before. Well, except boyfriend. But that hardly counts. He thinks every part of me is cute. Even them love handles. And let me tell you: they aint. <3 you boyfriend :)
|Yeah, it's cute. No big deal.|
Linking up with Syndey at The Daybook!