1. I'm doggie sitting this little guy this weekend. Unfortunately, during a little potty break this morning he took off in the neighborhood...which lead to me hobbling around in my fancy work dress, purple flip flops, and soaking wet head from the shower yelling for him to come home. And hubby and I getting mad at each other for missing dog situation. Which led to a good ole cry. Man, after I cry I am just a wreck. I still feel like sticking my lip out and pouting. But alas. Pup is home and fight is over.
2. My new sewing machine and I are not getting along well. I broke my first one somehow after one use....and I just cannot figure this new one out yet. Luckily I did finally figure out how to thread the dang bobbin...but when trying to sew stupid uniform ranks for hubby it just kept on jamming and I wanted to throw it out the window. 5 times. and then run it over with my car. 10 times. But instead I just cried.
3. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I finally finished The Hutch that Made me Cry (are you sensing a theme in these items?? haha) and some other stuff around the house. I just need to write some posts up about it but I've been a little busy because...
4. Did you know I'm a Realtor? Probs not because I haven't really posted about it much (I'll write about that more lata) Anywhozers I got my first listing recently and I've been marketing out the wazoo to get this baby sold!!
5. I met this really cute little girl in my neighborhood yesterday. She said "look! There's an airplane! Where is it going?" Me: "Well it's taking the people somewhere. They are traveling" Her: "Are they going to the swimming pool?" Me: "Yeah, they're probably taking a plane to the swimming pool" :)
I feel like today would be a nice to day take an airplane to the swimming pool. Especially because it's supposed to be 97 degrees. Who's coming with?