We all know how much I love making protein pancakes and waffles, so when I made plans to have a friend over for brunch to try out one of my creations, I knew I had to plan something good. My macro and food loving wheels started churning in my head and I decided to make a stack of protein pancakes all based around SNICKERS.
I mean, can you ever go wrong with a chocolate candy theme that includes caramel, chocolate and peanuts???
I think not. These pancakes pack an extra punch of protein by including snickerdoodle flavored protein powder and the Snickers theme is based around salted caramel greek yogurt, chocolate fudge pudding, and a sprinkle of peanuts on top! The best part is that even though they are based around, well, a very UNHEALTHY type of candy, these pancakes won't break your diet completely. This whole stack adds up to 500 calories and has 44g of protein in it!
Snickers Protein Pancakes
Some affiliate links included!
- 15g PEScience Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- 50g Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes
- 30ml of Egg Whites
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Dannon Light & Fit Salted Caramel Greek Yogurt
- 90 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Snickers Unwrapped Bites
- 8g of Sugar Free Jello Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix
- Sugar Free Syrup
- 12g Peanuts
- Fat Free Reddi Whip
- Mix kodiak cakes mix with protein powder and baking powder.
- Add in almond milk and egg whites and mix into a batter
- Cook pancakes on a heated skillet
- Mix powdered pudding mix with water to create the pudding
- Stack pancakes laying with greek yogurt and drizzle with pudding mix and sugar free syrup. Top with peanuts, fat-free Reddi Whip and 3 snickers bites!
My stack of pancakes came out to 500 calories, 59 grams carbs, 11 grams fat, and 44 grams of protein.
My friend Michelle and I REALLY enjoyed this stack. Poor Michelle though, she got a flat tire on her way to visit me so our brunch date was pushed back a bit so we were completely ravenous by the time we could get together to start cooking. When we were finally able to digg into this yummy stack though it COMPLETELY hit the spot. Well worth the wait for sure!